Saturday, September 3, 2011

Shout out to Tweek....

At the little mixer/meet & greet I went to a couple weeks ago, with Emily Henderson, I got a bunch of stuff in my goodie bag... And a goodie bag it was, but I just wanted to thank all of the contributors, and give an individual shout out to each.

This time I'm giving props to the uber creative force from Tweek.  Their mission statement is great, "To live creatively & passionately.  To reach out to my community.  To do my own thing."  Love that.  Cassandra E. who is the designer believes in remaking and re-purposing that which is already existing.

Check out these super fun items she makes...





Tell me these "Homegrown & Handcrafted Goodstuffs" are just not the most creative and adorable things you've ever seen!  Check her Etsy store out, and pick up your piece of  vintage shtick!... So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment