Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Lighting... It's a powerful interior element....

I was just scanning a bunch of different showrooms and sites over the past couple days searching for a very specific and oversized chandelier for a client, and it just made me re-appreciate (if that's even a word) the amazing ceiling mounted fixtures out there... I just wanted to share of few of my favorites.  All completely different from each other, but all beautiful in their own rite...

Restoration Hardware's Foucault's Twin-Orb Iron Chandelier

Baccarat's Zenith Midnight Chandelier

David Weeks 403Aluminum Bullet Chandelier

Alison Berger's Custom Chandelier

Hudson Furniture Inc.'s Black Dragon

I'm kind of in love with all of them, but I have to say especially this last one!  OMG, how sick is that!... I bought another chandelier from them not too long ago, and this Black Nickel finish was not around... Wow!  Seriously, dying...


Another shot of the Black Dragon, well, because... Well... I want to wear it!...

No comments:

Post a Comment