Thursday, September 29, 2011

Let's play, I wonder where they live?...

I just love all the photos that Tommy Ton snaps for GQ during fashion week of all the uber-styled patrons of couture...  I was just scrolling through a few of his albums from this past season during his European whirlwind tour, and thought, I wonder where these well groomed gents all live, and what that would look like... So I just did a fun little experiment pairing random strangers images with an interior I could see them inhabiting...

So this first guy obviously is not afraid of pattern or color, so I pictured him resting his weary head in a clean and simple bedroom from Decor Pad. The furnishings are classic, with pops of pattern and color used in just the right proportions to not overwhelm the space, and not make it too feminine...

Tommy Ton photo for GQ.com

Photo from Decor Pad

What can you get from a wrist shot, and a fragment of this dude's trousers... Well, I think he's not scared of bold, but likes the edgy feel...  The muted colors are what I think he may gravitate towards, but with some Rock and Roll elements in the room... I saw this from Andrew Martin and thought this would be perfect...

Tommy Ton photo for GQ.com

Andrew Martin at DCOTA

Classically handsome guy, with a definite sense of style, and probably a great respect for vintage, patinas, but also utilitarianism...  I immediately though of Roman and Williams and saw this photo from Habitual Chic's blog on the amazing couple, and saw this guy comfortably planning out his wardrobe for the next 3 months there!...

Tommy Ton photo for GQ.com

Photo from Habitual Chic, Roman and Williams Home Office

No comments:

Post a Comment