Monday, October 4, 2010

Give me some skin!...

I'm LOVING all the skin out there...  Not the Jersey Shore kind, but all the wonderful reptilian textiles that are being produced...
I've shown three of my favorites right now...  From Valtekz comes a really drop dead croc pattern in this deep plum color... Installed it would be heaven!!!  I've seen it up in a hallway in charcoal... AMAZING!

Next, clockwise from that is Stark's version of a great python skin.  Again, installed... You'd die.  It's such an amazing and intricate pattern up close, but when it's installed on a large wall the pattern becomes that of a stripe, that just undulates with movement and texture... Simply spectacular...

Then finally to top off the trio is Joseph Noble's very realistic, and aptly named fabric called "Grotesque"... Love that...  As upholstery an amazing alternative to the everyday look of leather...

No comments:

Post a Comment