Saturday, March 17, 2012

Moustache Mania...

Okay this is just pure fun, but aren't you loving the massive influx in moustache love over the past couple years?!... It's just adorable! They are everywhere! I'm honestly kind of jealous as I myself can't really rock a hard core, twist up the sides 'stache, but I sure do envy those who can and look awesome doing it! Here's just a smattering of ridiculously fun things, all of which I found on Pinterest!













“Since I don't smoke, I decided to grow a mustache - it is better for the health.
However, I always carried a jewel-studded cigarette case in which, instead of tobacco, were carefully placed several mustaches, Adolphe Menjou style. I offered them politely to my friends: 


"Mustache? Mustache? Mustache?"
Nobody dared to touch them. This was my test regarding the sacred aspect of mustaches.”
Salvador DalĂ­, Dali's Mustache

 

No comments:

Post a Comment