Friday, August 26, 2011

Quick thank you...

I just wanted to extend my deepest gratitude to Emily Henderson, Design Star Season 5 Winner for her constant support.  She has the most awesome Online Manager in the world, Lana Migliore who works her butt off to ensure that Emily is always where she needs to be, meeting the people she needs to meet, and appearing in the best light possible, all while looking spectacular.  They are a team to be reckoned with, and I was so fortunate to be a part of a wonderful evening of talent, creatives, media, bloggers and friends last night.  I will be send out props to the amazing new friends and connections I've made, but first and foremost, this dream team of Design Delight, Emily and Lana... Many many thanks!

Photo taken by Duane Hosein

No comments:

Post a Comment