Friday, November 26, 2010

Unexpected "Find" of the day...

Hey Guys, so I just want to say Happy Thanksgiving to all, and I do hope you had a beautiful day of friends, family and good food!...  Once Turkey Day is over, you know it's then the craziness of holiday shopping.  So if you're looking for a gift for yourself, or just a friend who appreciates great design, I think I've got a great suggestion...

I literally was just scanning over my normal sites, when I saw these two pillows from Room and Board.

Root 17 Square Pillow in Mocha

Shadow 11"x17" Pillow in Off-White
Ummm, these pillows are both knit with 25-35% Mohair!!!...  This is ridiculous...  They are on sale for $39.99, originally $149.00 and $129.00!...  These are definitely simple enough to fit into most people's decor, and how luxe is that!  Even the fill for the pillows is wonderful at a 95% feather, 5% down ratio which is a hell of a lot better than any of the other big named furniture chains that normally just use a poly fiber fill.  Super great idea for all those designer types in your life... 

No comments:

Post a Comment