Saturday, August 25, 2012

Concrete...

I love all shades of grey, even more than the favored 50, but I also die over a good concrete moment! I'm really feeling the concrete trend coming down the pike... It's not going to be fully embraced, I know, as it's still a very polarizing material choice. You either love it or hate it. Although...


Tell me this isn't kind of sexy...


Seriously?!... Those counters!


Concrete counter tops are absolutely no maintenance, and are so ultra customizable to fit in anyone's aesthetic it's a great alternative to a slab and sink installation.


These tiles! Come on!... Gorgeous! These are from Ivanka...


Concrete cup by atstuart for pencils, tooth brushes, whatever your heart desires...


Small accessories like this salt/sugar dish from Culinarium are the perfect way to integrate a little bit of concrete into everyday living...


Uh-mazing...


If I haven't convinced you, I don't know what will... But concrete is seriously an awesome, malleable material to fit into anyone's world... 

No comments:

Post a Comment