Thursday, April 19, 2012

THANK YOU's to my Housing Works Donors

So we are less than a week out from creating kick-ass vignettes in the Metropolitan Pavilion to show off our talents, but more importantly sell a hell of a lot of donated products with all the profits helping out the Housing Works organization! I just want to give all my wonderful donors a HUGE shout out and thank you for their uber-generosity to this event! I hope this list of All-Star vendors peeks your interest and tempts you to come out and spend a few dollars on some UH-MAZING goodies!





























Enrique Yasurek


Please scroll through and check out all my incredible donors and what they do... I'm not giving away what they gave to my vignette as you'll just have to see what I produce on Thursday, April 26th!

Join me at Housing Works 8th Annual "Design on a Dime" Event!  Thank you to the Housing Works organization tirelessly committed to their mission of ending the dual crisis of HIV/AIDS and homelessness!

No comments:

Post a Comment