Sunday, April 15, 2012

Not your grandfather's car!...

So in less than two weeks I will be participating in one of the premiere charity events in New York City and that is Housing Works "Design on a Dime".  It brings together about 4 dozen of the most talented, innovative and popular designers to create individual vignettes with new donated items from each designer's favorite sources. The entire contents of each vignette is up for sale at prices 50-70% off retail costs, with all the proceeds going back into Housing Works, which helps with services to homeless and low-income New Yorkers living with HIV and Aids. I'm so proud and privileged to be in this elite group. Please join me on opening night, or make a donation if you cannot attend by clicking here.

One of the unexpected perks in doing this event was the notice that the MSL Group, the world's premiere public relations company was asking if any of the designers would like to try out one of GM's new hot cars! Yeah, how sweet is that!

So I spoke to the MSL rep and we discussed what type of car I'd be interested in driving and I am not a picky guy when it comes to cars, I just know if they look good; (I'm honest!) so I basically deferred to her. She suggested a Cadillac... WHOA there, a whaaaa? I'm sorry, I'm not collecting Social Security and living out my days in Florida...


I agreed to her suggestion, as I'm just the lucky recipient of a car for the week...

Boy was I floored (pick up jaw from the sidewalk) as this gorgeous piece of machinery came driving up to my front door!

2012 Cadillac CTS-V Wagon

I totally just ate everything I thought or mentioned about Cadillac!!! This is the 2012 CTS-V Wagon that pulled up! OMG!

Can I just tell you how SEXY this thing is... The seats hug me, literally, it caresses me! Yeah, it's hot! Then the sleek styling of the interiors is just so right on point! And you know, I know interiors! Check this out...




Just luxury at its very finest! I don't know what I can say other than, this CTS is UH-MAZING! I'm kind of obsessed with the aesthetics fusing so perfectly technology... The navigation system is flawless, the speaker sounds are rich and velvety, and the engine... Well, it's a powerful vehicle. Mmmmmm, and it just feels so right!

This week is going to fly by, I know, but I shall savor every moment of it!...

I hope next month they might let me try out another vehicle as I head up to Brimfield, Massachusetts for the tri-annual antiques fair! What do you say MSL Group and GM?

No comments:

Post a Comment