Saturday, January 28, 2012

Who did it better?...

I've been scrolling through hundreds and hundreds of fabulous images of the latest menswear collections for my contributions to the Fashion + Decor website due to launch next month, which is ridiculously exciting... But in doing so I noticed a few looks that were remarkably similar to each other.  So this leads me to my question of, "Who did it better?"


Both Moschino and Jean Paul Gaultier's Fall 2012 collections were quite graphic and celebrated pattern, but what are the odds the patterns are basically the same?  Who did the better grey brick pattern?


Not only did the two fashion powerhouses utilize the same grey brick pattern, but also in orange? I don't get it... Who leaked the information, or is this a true trend happening, and they are the only ones that know of "Brick Layer Chic"? Hehehe...


Moschino again is in the hotseat, this time comparing graffiti patterns with Dries Van Noten's 2012 Fall Collection... What do you think?

Who did it better?  You be the judge!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm.I think Moschino is rockin the designs....this time ;)

    ReplyDelete