Thursday, December 29, 2011

A dear friend needs some support...

I'm not one to solicit for money or anything like that, but a friend and wonderful person needs some help.  Erika Szente is an amazing mother and extraordinary expert in window treatments... We've worked together for quite a number of years, and she's done amazing work making drapery panels, Roman shades, pillows galore!... You name it, I've had Erika do it for me... Please read the following letter I just received from her... 


"Hi Everybody, John has graciously offered the proceeds from this concert for me. I will have half of my kidney removed, because of a Bosniak III mass, on February 6 and won't be able to work for about 1.5 months. I (just like 99 percent of America) do not have any savings and have a huge overhead with the mortgage. Every penny counts, please, if you have time, do come. 

January 07, 5PM Turning Point in Piermont, NY

In addition to the admission there will be a “chance pull”. Your ticket is going to have a number and at the end of the concert there will be a drawing and the winner is going to have 10% of the collected money. 

People, who can not make the concert, still can be part of the chance pull, we would gladly issue a ticket number. Just let us know, call John at 845 548 5234, or send the check with your information to John VandenOever 361 Ferdon Avenue, Piermont, NY 10968."


This just saddens me to see such a wonderful person in this unfortunate situation... If there's anything, anyone can do I know Erika would appreciate it! Thank you all!...  Here's also a few project she and I have worked on together...





No comments:

Post a Comment