Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Just a reminder!... Set your DVR!

Saturday, September 22-23, 2012 is the date for my episode on George to the Rescue! Yay! Here's also the national listing times for the show!

WNBC - New York:  Sat 10a / Sat 7p / Sun 1215a
KNBC - Los Angeles: Sat 830p
WMAQ – Chicago: Sun 1205a   
WCAU – Philly: Sat 10a
WRC  – Washington: Sun 105a
KXAS – Dallas: Sun 11a
KNTV - San Francisco: Sun 1230a
WTVJ – Miami: Sun 11a   
KNSD - San Diego: Sun 3p
WVIT – Hartford: Sun 12n  
NECN – Boston: Sun 11a

I want to send out a big thank you to the entire team on GTTR! George Oliphant is a great guy, a gentleman, and just a load of fun to be around... The production team is so amazing, patient and ever-so accommodating, it was truly a pleasure to be a part of... I'm proud of the design and makeover we were able to accomplish for the Brashares! They are a lovely deserving family!


Check out the dangers a show like this can hold for everyone involved! Hehehe! (Disclaimer: TJ is fine...)
 
I know as readers of my blog you should be following me and all my super awesome finds on OpenSky... Right?!... Eh hmmm... :) You're forgiven, but do it now! Ha! 
I'm going to be launching some really great products to coincide with this George to the Rescue episode to help get your space looking as good as ours! I hope you love it!
 
This is going to just be 22 minutes of good ole fun! It's George, It's Me, It's a Dog and a Silver Pig... What's not to love about that?!...

No comments:

Post a Comment