Sunday, December 26, 2010

Thank you for the Invites over the year!...

I also just wanted to thank some amazing people for inviting me to celebrate the design industry this year...

Thank you to the amazing team over at DIRTT, who showed me a good time at IIDA's Color Invasion.  They are the leaders in sustainable modular wall systems, and I'm proud to say that I completed a spectacular project earlier in the year for Infusion Development.  Here's a youtube link to the case study of my project.


Next, thank you to the guys over at DUNE.  These fellas have perfected modern and contemporary furnishings for both the residential and commercial market, not to mention, just being completely lovely people to work with.  They were gracious enough to allow me to experience Interior Design's Hall of Fame Dinner at the Waldorf Astoria with them.  What a wonderful evening of celebration for the design community.


Lastly to the vivacious group over at the high end outdoor furniture company, Janus et Cie.  I was fortunate enough to be one of the select few this year to spend an evening with a handful of New York's top designers and architects, hosted by the owner of the company.  She goes all out for the dinner and launch of her new lines every year, and this was no different as shown in her facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment