Sunday, December 26, 2010

Trend predictions for 2011

I hope everyone had the most wonderful holiday celebrations, and as we're approaching yet another year I'm sure all of you are just on the edge of your seats, wondering what the upcoming interior trends are going to be...  You're not the only one, when you figure it out, give me a call...  Hehehehe.  Just kidding...

I honestly think as the economy is slowly turning and people are feeling a bit better about spending money and people are understanding that the world is getting better, a lean towards color and bolder patterns is going to be gaining in popularity.

The past couple of years has had my designs filled with lots of more somber colors like greys and taupes, which I love, so no worries that those great neutrals are on the decline, but these in combination with vivid colors is what I'm looking forward to...

Check out these inspirational images of fabrics, furnishing and soft treatments from The Shade Store, featuring Paul Smith's collection for Maharam, and some of the newest ideas from Designer's Guild.








Live your life in color!  Happy New Year to all!...

No comments:

Post a Comment