Thursday, June 2, 2011

Magnetic Glass Marker Boards...

How ingenious and beautiful an idea is that?  Magnetic Glass Marker Boards, installed in your kitchen or office...  Write notes to the kids, while they can use the magnetic feature to hang their artwork and report cards.  Such a great idea, and super versatile, fitting in anyone's decor... Of course this could only be brought to you by the amazing people over at Bendheim...  It's the perfect solution for so many problems, and when it's not in use, it's just a gorgeous piece of glass...



1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree with you more on how cool these glass boards are. I bought a few for my kids to put on their wall and they love it.
    I picked my magnetic glass marker boards from Fulbright Glass Boards.
    I'll have to check out Bendheim.

    ReplyDelete