Sunday, July 22, 2012

Hair... What to do next?...

I'm again growing tired of my current hair... I do this about 3 times a year, and you are the lucky recipient of my dilemma and neurosis... LUCKY YOU! I'm torn about growing back out, or letting the sides come in slightly longer and maybe shortening the length on top... I don't know. Here's just a sampling of the images I've pinned on my Hair Envy Pinterest board... What do you think?

Longer locks with a gorgeous curl

Cropped sides with texturized length on top

Chic medium length letting the natural wave have it's way

High quiff, definite maintenance, but so stylish

Long sexy hair with just a touch of body

Messy texture, shorter sides with slight pompadour

HELP! What do you think I should do next? Follow me on Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment