I've been smelling something phenomenal coming out of this goodie bag I got, and I finally tracked it down to this amazing soap... Handmade with love from Century Farmhouse Soaps, I received a bar of their "English Fantasy" soap... No, it wasn't a bar of DIAL carved into David Beckham's likeness, although that would be interesting as well...
"Inspired by a soap brought from London as a gift, this lovely bar is a flowery mix of lavender and rosemary and contains organically grown dried rosemary as a botanical."
I love me some lavender, and this is such the perfect amount of fragrance without it being too much, especially for a guy... Another thing I love!


Decoration is also very particular about the overall mix, and a home to move in so many materials and accessories, of course, need professionals always a good match for us will feel easy. Let's take a look at these art http://www.faucetsmarket.com/bathroom-accessory-bathroom-mirrors-c-4_5.html with i
ReplyDelete